a breath of poetry
a breath of poetry giving you a glimpse of my soul
3.27.2007
Poem .3
In just one moment,
On one rainy day in April,
I believed in love at first sight.
And it took just one hello to melt my heart,
One touch to forge a connection between us,
And one lonely wave to say goodbye.
We spent one day apart before we spoke again.
And with that one conversation I began this journey.
Im taking it one step at a time,
Hoping that my destination will be better than my starting point.
Because I cant bear to have my heart broken one more time.
In one short week you have become my number one.
The one I miss the most,
The one I care the most for,
The one who knows all my secrets.
And I would give anything to see you one more time.
So dont make me wait one more minute before you tell me how you feel.
Dont let me stay up one more night missing you.
Dont let me spend one more day without you,
Because if youre not the one for me, then the one doesn't exist.
posted by Little Red @ 4:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER